| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,123 Posts1,056,653 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 6 | Does anyone know where I can get a set of drop spindles for a '37 Chevy truck?
thanx | | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 127 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 127 | Probably the easiest way is to go with a dropped axle. I have a Sid's axle on mine, he does nice work. He's on the board here somewhere. I believe his website is droppedaxle.com check it out. There is a good tech section there.
Just because you have a few Craftsman tools, it dosen't mean your a craftsman.
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 6 | I've contacted Sid via email. Waiting for a response.
thanx | | | | | Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 1,377 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 1,377 | I have one of his axles on my 37 too. | | |
| |
| |