Check the clearances as the others have mentioned. You'll probably have to shim the mains, there should have been a shim kit with the new bearings. I used Michigan 77s in mine, and they did include the shims and the Plastigauge material.
Side note, I did have an issue with mine on the rear main. One of the bolts broke, not even at the full torque. Got paranoid and sent in the torque wrench (Snap-On) for recalibration, but also consulted with the machine shop that did the work. Seems that particular bolt was bad to begine with. Had a very hard time getting a replacement, as no one makes a direct fit replacement, not even ARP. Odd thing is what truned out to be a direct replacemnt, a John Deere deisel head bolt! Before you ask, yes, I got them from the Deere dealer, so I can actually say my 235 Runs Like A Deere!

At least the mains arent arguing with the IH carbs that are onn the intake.
