The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Gdads51, 3B, 32Fordpuchoptop, Bill Hanlon, Otto Skorzeny, Joe H), 166 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,246
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 192
R
RAK
Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
R Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 192
One for my '58 Apache and One for my'61 Flatbed cab only.Any good ideas for where to look? Thanks

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 150
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 150
California Cover comes to mind. However, personal experience, I own 4 car covers and keep them neatly folded and stored in the closet.

I found (Florida heat and humidity) and car covers don't mix that well. I purchased comforters from gargage sales and cover my inside toys with them. My outside stuff gets to bake in the sun ... it's a fact of life.

If you requirement is outside storage cover, good luck. Sand and wind will do a job on the finish.

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 31
B
Apprentice
Apprentice
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 31
For what it's worth, I bought a "universal" cover for mine @ Napa - of all places for $19.99 (on sale). Fit like a glove. If it lasts for more than a couple of years, I'm happy. Shoulda got 2!!

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,517
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,517
I bought a couple of those 19.99 covers abt. 4 years ago. Great for keeping the bird dung off.


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0