| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,205 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 29 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 29 | Hey everyone, I am new to stovebolt as of yesterday, and I was looking around on the site. Love It!! I bought my 1950 Canopy Express in Waxahachie,TX 2 weeks ago. I will post a page as soon as I figure out how to do it.
Canopy Man | | | | | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 1,780 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 1,780 | Welcome to the Bolt' There are several CE owners on board, including myself.
Is it the one that has been on craigslist in Texas? It was primered and pretty complete. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Hi Canopy Man, welcome from Scotland. Are you totally new to Stovebolts or just to the forum. If it's the former you've got off to a great start with a Canopy Express. I look forward to seeing the pictures when you've worked things out. Try clicking on the Image Posting Policy in the sidebar,it should set you on the right track. Good Luck Jock  1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 29 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 29 | Thanks for the welcome! No, it was one that I found 2 years ago in a man's back yard in Waxahachie, TX and was finally able to buy it from him.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome canopyman, looks like a good project, you even have a radio in it. Good luck with the restoration, drop in if you need help.
Leo | | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 2,557 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 2,557 | Sweet project you have there,does it run ?
Last edited by bowtietim; 02/21/2010 9:34 PM.
1951 3100 Chevrolet1951 Chevrolet Suburban CarryallImage"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams." "Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything" "If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 29 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 29 | just went out to it and took a can of gas and a new battery and with a little gas in the carb the darn thing started rite up! could not believe it. | | |
| |
| |