| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,702 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#6101 12/21/2004 12:46 AM | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 19 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 19 | I just bought a frontend out of an '85 4x and was wondering what other parts I would need to do this swap on my '65 Burb. I realize new brake lines are the norm but what about pitman arm and the like. I presently have the original manual steering box. Any answers help tremendously. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 613 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 613 | be aware its a little wider. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 19 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 19 | CAN ANYONE OUT THERE TELL ME WHICH YEARS WITH FRONT DISC WOULD BOLT UP THAT WOULD BE THE SAME WIDTH AS MY'65BURB? THESE OLD DRUMS JUST DON'T PERFORM FOR THE RIDICULOUS TRAFFIC HERE IN CENTRAL FLORIDA. MERRY CHRISTMAS! | | |
| |
| |