| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,175 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 41 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 41 | I am missing the horn button on my 40 PU. Was there a flange that fit inside the steering wheel opening that the button set it? Does anyone have a picture of what the set up looks like?
Thanks | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 888 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 888 | Check out Kips tech tip here. Have fun and good luck Dan | | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 41 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 41 | Thanks for the info. At least I know that a 41-46 is different than a 40. The 40 doesn't have that tapered housing behind the steering wheel like he shows in his restoration. The picture of Kips 40 wheel when he brought his 41 home is like mine. I just need to find the horn button & internal parts. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 Ex Hall Monitor | | Ex Hall Monitor Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 |
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 41 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 41 | Thanks for the info. I looks like I need a "cup" for all those parts to set inside of the steering wheel recess according to what I see in the Chevys of the 40's catalog? | | |
| |
| |