| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,386 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 25 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 25 | If you change to a MY6 Trans.and need another slip yolk.The 1310 series slip yoke should put you on the road.For a 1966 Chevy C10 pickup.
I replaced my saginaw with a GM coded MY6 trans.
My problem,the slip yoke I have now is 14 spline.
I thought I had all the parts I needed,but over looked the yoke.
What year slip yoke will work with the MY6 trans.And use the same u joint on my 1966 Chevy truck?
Jimmy
Last edited by arisakat99; 11/27/2009 11:43 PM.
| | |
| |
| |