| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,440 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 27 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 27 | I'm looking for 3 Rochester single carbs in GOOD condition. One with a manual choke. I have 3 right now that I have to return :-(
They are rebuilt.... let's just say, ummm, not a good situation. I'm not out to slam anyone.... I just need to find 3 decent carbs. Any suggestions??? They'll be going on an early '55, 235 Thanks for the help... Monica
Monica
Be the change you want to see!
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 319 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 319 | Call up the guy who posts as "carbking" on this site. Extremely knowledgeable. I wondered how he knew so much and found he has been in the carb business over 30 years. If he can't take care of your particular application, I bet he would give you a short list of others who could. Let us know how your search turns out. His website: http://www.thecarburetorshop.com/Carbshop_carbs.htm
"Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 Riding in the Passing Lane | | Riding in the Passing Lane Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 | I have some. They are from the early 60's. They have the fuel inlet on the side with a built in fuel filter. They have a center bolt air filter mount. They are reinforced in the air horn area that is prone to warpage. They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing. 1972 Chevy c10 Cheyenne SuperIn the Gallery Forum | | | | | Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 27 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 27 | Thanks for the suggestion.... I decided to take all 3 back and see if "they" would make it right. They were actually pretty cool and understanding about it, so we're giving it another shot. Hopefully it will work out. I'll keep the link you sent, just in case Monica
Monica
Be the change you want to see!
| | |
| |
| |