| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 23 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 23 | I just pulled out the drivers seat to install my new matching seats when I discovered that the seat I just pulled out had been modified to accommodate the seat track it was on. My new seat frame holes don't line up to these seat tracks either, I assume the seat should be mounted to some sort of seat track assembly but I can't find any pictures showing what it should look like.....Help. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 118 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 118 | On mine, which appears to be original there are not tracks. There seems to be a bracket in the the floor that bolts from the seats sit in to and you tighten it down.Anybody else able to help, I think I'm right?Mine seats are fixed and do not seem to adjust. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 118 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 118 | I just went to look at mine and the wider drivers seat is the same as pictured (makes sense for adjustment) all the others are fixed. | | | | | | OLTrucks Unregistered | | OLTrucks Unregistered | elhippie64 Looks like he has the captured image of the right ones they match all the ones I have seen for the drivers seat and as on both of my burbs. And as per the 29-57 Masterparts | | |
| |
| |