The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (MNSmith, Peggy M, wilbur53, 5 Window 9434), 108 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,094
Posts1,056,465
Members48,443
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#567855 08/24/2009 3:06 AM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 23
5
Apprentice
Apprentice
5 Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 23
I just pulled out the drivers seat to install my new matching seats when I discovered that the seat I just pulled out had been modified to accommodate the seat track it was on. My new seat frame holes don't line up to these seat tracks either, I assume the seat should be mounted to some sort of seat track assembly but I can't find any pictures showing what it should look like.....Help.

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 118
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 118
On mine, which appears to be original there are not tracks. There seems to be a bracket in the the floor that bolts from the seats sit in to and you tighten it down.Anybody else able to help, I think I'm right?Mine seats are fixed and do not seem to adjust.

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 121
E
'Bolter
'Bolter
E Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 121
on my 49' the longer driver's seat is set on a track,,,
heres a pic of an extra one i have

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh144/elhippie64/1-3.jpg

Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 118
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 118
I just went to look at mine and the wider drivers seat is the same as pictured (makes sense for adjustment) all the others are fixed.

O
OLTrucks
Unregistered
OLTrucks
Unregistered
O
elhippie64 Looks like he has the captured image of the right ones they match all the ones I have seen for the drivers seat and as on both of my burbs. And as per the 29-57 Masterparts


Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0