| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (TUTS 59, 1955 1 Series, Gdads51, TooMany2count, Jon G, 2-Ton, 1 invisible),
68
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,348 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 623 "MONGO" | | "MONGO" Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 623 | Been meaning to post this for a while but hadn't got around to it, I didn't think it had been posted before. Intro to the old Cannonball TV SeriesMongo | | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 | Hy KCMongo, thanks very much for that! | | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 195 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 195 | Hey, very interesting. I don't remember that program but kinda like it  Before my time I suppose...we got our first TV in 1963.
Red meat is not bad for you.........Fuzzy green meat is bad for you!
"What happens in the garage stays in the garage!"
1958 Chevy Spartan 100 firetruck in the Gallery
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 23 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 23 | Wow, I had forgotten that old series! Now I want to find the DVD of all those episodes! If only I had known then that one day I'd be a "Cannonball", too!
Thanks! | | |
| |
| |