Hey fellas/gals,
I am putting a 350 in my 62 restoration project. I am keeping the hydraulic clutch (I hope).

I have the 350 engine and a bell housing for the V8 with the fork arm on the passenger side (needed for the hydraulic set up). I am planning on using the world class t5 from a camaro with the 26 spline input shaft.

I have a couple of questions:

I have a camaro flywheel which slightly touches the bell housing on the passenger side when installed. I could probably use a grinder and take off the sixteenth or so to give it enough clearance, Is this a problem or or is there another flywheel I should consider. I checked a 4.3 astrovan 1987 and it is the exact same diameter as the one I got from the camaro. The od is 14.12 inches and has 168 teeth.

What clutch disc and pressure plate are folks using?

What Pilot bearing and starter as well?

I know I may have bench seat issues and once I get it all fit up if the bench wont work I will go with bucket seats or try to modify the shifter slightly.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.
David