The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (jmoore, Jon G, tclederman, moparguy), 140 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,120
Posts1,056,325
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#52060 11/08/2005 12:29 AM
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 235
M
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
M Offline
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 235
Quick question guys. I'm looking for better condition universal joint yokes for my 41. It has the 4 speed crash box. Are the ones for the 3 speed the same? If not does anyone have any ideas where I might be able to get them. It turns out the diff is buggered so I've decided to put in a 3.55 rear and as the gearbox has just been rebuilt I'd like decent yokes if possible. Thanks guys

Bob

#52061 11/08/2005 2:06 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 384
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 384
Nobody replied yet, so I will make a possible but maybe not the best, suggestion. Junk yards of course, and also places that carry farm stuff and tractor repair stuff. I have found that some parts are interchangeable. Also, ebay has a lot of that stuff. Hope my futile attempt helps! - Scott


55 1st Chev.
#52062 11/09/2005 9:31 AM
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 235
M
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
M Offline
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 235
Thanks for the input Scott. I appreciate it. I've managed to find the part I need from a fellow bolter.

Cheers mate

Bob


Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0