| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,325 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#52060 11/08/2005 12:29 AM | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 235 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 235 | Quick question guys. I'm looking for better condition universal joint yokes for my 41. It has the 4 speed crash box. Are the ones for the 3 speed the same? If not does anyone have any ideas where I might be able to get them. It turns out the diff is buggered so I've decided to put in a 3.55 rear and as the gearbox has just been rebuilt I'd like decent yokes if possible. Thanks guys
Bob | | |
#52061 11/08/2005 2:06 PM | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 384 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 384 | Nobody replied yet, so I will make a possible but maybe not the best, suggestion. Junk yards of course, and also places that carry farm stuff and tractor repair stuff. I have found that some parts are interchangeable. Also, ebay has a lot of that stuff. Hope my futile attempt helps! - Scott
55 1st Chev.
| | |
#52062 11/09/2005 9:31 AM | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 235 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 235 | Thanks for the input Scott. I appreciate it. I've managed to find the part I need from a fellow bolter.
Cheers mate
Bob | | |
| |
| |