| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,357 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2008 Posts: 35 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2008 Posts: 35 | I am looking for any technical info on heaters for a 54 GMC 100. I am rebuilding the unit. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | Can you post a picture of your heater? Or, which of these is yours? What kind of schematics do you want? The "plumbing" and wiring? | | | | | Joined: May 2008 Posts: 35 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2008 Posts: 35 | Mine looks like the airflow heater. I need both. I am not sure what condition it is in because it was dismounted when I purchased the truck and I have never used it. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | Here are installation instructions for a 1951 Air Flow Heater. The GMC and Chevrolet trucks Air Flow heaters are almost identical; however, the 1954/55 Air Flow heaters are slightly different from the earlier Advance-Design/New Design Air Flow heaters - the defroster controls differ and, as a result, the purpose of the cable control is different. Maybe someone has a 54/55 accessory installation book? | | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 49 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 49 | Anyone have a schematic for a 41 chevy heater?
I have a spot for to heater knobs...what are they? 1-on/off 2-high-low
Thanks! | | |
| |
| |