| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,661 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 13 | hi, i was just wondering if anybody knew where i might be able to get a tonneau cover for my stepside. i have not had much luck in finding one. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 213 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 213 | I would take it to an auto upholstery shop or a shop that makes boat covers. I'm assuming you want a canvas,cloth or vinyl type material. I have one that was on my 60 C10 when I bought it, that's made out of a convertible type cloth material that snaps on. It does look nice when installed, but I usually leave it off. Joe
54 Triumph TR2(rhd)needs total resto. 60 Apache 10 stepside shortbed 99 Excelsior Henderson | | |
| |
| |