The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Jays58, BC59, KEVINSKI, tricordati, Otto Skorzeny, Gazz), 111 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,095
Posts1,056,468
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#489735 01/04/2009 5:14 AM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 10
T
Apprentice
Apprentice
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 10
I have a '66 C-20 with the normal rust issues and I am going to replace the radiator support with one out of a '64 C-50. As I am buying the whole front clip, will the outer fenders fit??? I know they will be flared but I think it would look kinda neat. Any Ideas appreciated.


Parts may come and parts may go but a good truck always stays the same
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 841
H
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
H Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 841
the rad support might be different, it was in several of the c60's i took apart. it might be made to work but the c60 ones were taller and i remember thinking at the time they wouldn't work for a c10/c20. i have not took apart a c50. the running board section will unbolt from the fender so most if not all of the mounting holes for it are same as c10/c20 for the fenders. the inner fenders are the same too i think. are you sure you are prepared for the wide flares sticking out?? i have to admit it might look cool. i thought about it too but finding ones in good shape were tough so i ended up selling them for more than you could buy c10's for.

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 10
T
Apprentice
Apprentice
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 10
Thanks. I am going to get it all home and look it over real good before I start unbolting anything. This whole front cap is in really good shape. The truck tha it came off of was a beautiful truck that had only 25,000 miles and was taken apart because the owner wanted to build a 4wd out of the cab:( The hood has already been sold but I am buying this just because I can. Thanks, I will let everyone know how things work out.


Parts may come and parts may go but a good truck always stays the same

Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0