| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Steelonsteel),
94
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,378 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 84 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 84 | Anybody out there have a good stainless steel restoration guy? I have a SS grill that needs some work as well as some trim but I'm trying to find someone that can work some magic. The grill has no big dents or creases but quite a bit of small dings. Anyway, I'm in Texas and would like to find someone close but if someone knows of someone good I'll ship it no problem.
Thanks
1953 3100 | 1958 3/4-ton NAPCO
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | Just out of curiosity, what year truck are you referring to? A stainless steel grill is an uncommon item, I think.
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 442 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 442 | met a guy at the Pate swap meet, does that kind of work, seemed to be a nice guy. He's in Cameron,TX try www.trimpolish.com, is what is business card reads. Mike | | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 | | | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 84 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 84 | Sorry, the grill pieces or my Dad's. I'm not sure what they go to. I have some window trim I'm going to put on my '53 3100.
Craig
1953 3100 | 1958 3/4-ton NAPCO
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 205 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 205 | I have a guy in Mpls that is doing mine for $175 for everthing I need. Dash window trim (In and Out)front headlights wiinsheild trim etc. Call him
Joe
715 222 7236
Tom
48 Chevy 3100 Shortbox 5 window "The Big Dog"
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 637 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 637 | There is a guy in Fresno, Ca. that restores stainless, does nice work, but he is very expensive. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 403 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 403 | There is a fellow in Atwater Ca. who does a very nice job on trim pieces. He's also reasonable too. You can take your trim to any really good chrome shop and they can straighten and polish them for you and if they have some rips in the metal they can weld them up and refinish them. 62Blue Don
Last edited by Don G.; 11/23/2008 4:42 AM.
62Blue 62Chevy in progress You've never been lost until you've been lost at Mach3" Paul F Crichmore (Test Pilot)
| | |
| |
| |