The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 82 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,090
Posts1,056,378
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#473004 11/19/2008 4:49 PM
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 84
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 84
Anybody out there have a good stainless steel restoration guy? I have a SS grill that needs some work as well as some trim but I'm trying to find someone that can work some magic. The grill has no big dents or creases but quite a bit of small dings. Anyway, I'm in Texas and would like to find someone close but if someone knows of someone good I'll ship it no problem.

Thanks


1953 3100 | 1958 3/4-ton NAPCO
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269

Just out of curiosity, what year truck are you referring to? A stainless steel grill is an uncommon item, I think.


Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 442
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 442
met a guy at the Pate swap meet, does that kind of work, seemed to be a nice guy. He's in Cameron,TX try www.trimpolish.com, is what is business card reads.

Mike

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,644
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,644
That link should be http://www.trimpolish.com/


Woody
Your Brother in Bolthood

My 1951 half-ton 'Ol Red

Save the VINTAGE DOOR ART! Please contribute photos.
Door Art Collection
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 84
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 84
Sorry, the grill pieces or my Dad's. I'm not sure what they go to. I have some window trim I'm going to put on my '53 3100.

Craig


1953 3100 | 1958 3/4-ton NAPCO
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 205
T
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 205
I have a guy in Mpls that is doing mine for $175 for everthing I need. Dash window trim (In and Out)front headlights wiinsheild trim etc. Call him

Joe

715 222 7236

Tom


48 Chevy 3100 Shortbox 5 window
"The Big Dog"
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 637
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 637
There is a guy in Fresno, Ca. that restores stainless, does nice work, but he is very expensive.

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 403
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 403
There is a fellow in Atwater Ca. who does a very nice job on trim pieces. He's also reasonable too. You can take your trim to any really good chrome shop and they can straighten and polish them for you and if they have some rips in the metal they can weld them up and refinish them.
62Blue
Don

Last edited by Don G.; 11/23/2008 4:42 AM.

62Blue
62Chevy in progress
You've never been lost until you've been lost at Mach3" Paul F Crichmore (Test Pilot)

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0