The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
8 members (55shaker, Bruce 1954-4100, Hanks custodian, Gdads51, BC59, Cletus1950, cmayna, 3800GUY), 126 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,253
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#471779 11/15/2008 8:43 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 63
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 63
Does anyone have a set of barn door stainless trim for sale? 47-53.
I also need a few pictures of barn doors with the stainless on and off.
Any help out there.
Thanks in advanced

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,517
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,517
Hows it goin,Javier? Looks like youre starting to work on your panel?
I can send you pics. of my panel doors with the stainless on,but not off.

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269

The stainless trim is the same from 47-55.

You might want to place a Want Ad in the Swap Meet, if you want to find the pieces.


Joined: May 2006
Posts: 63
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 63
Rather than start a new thread, I'll keep this one going.
Marty thanks for the pic's Does anyone else have pic's.
I found the barn door stainless on evil-bay.
Thanks for all the help.

Now back to the need list.
Attached are pictures of the last items that I need for my burb.

1.Interior moulding that joins the two inner panels to the center of the rear slider windows. Need one (1)
2.Stainless tab used to slid the rear windows. Need two (2)

Any help/
I will also put this request in the wanted forum.

One other thing, Anyone know of a good suburban,panel and canopy's book? I am trying to get as much info as I can.
Pictures,accessories,colors, whatever.
I am working on a sub,panel and canopy gallery on my website.
You could submit the pictures/info to: [email protected]
Thanks in advanced.
Javier
Interior moulding
Slider window moulding


Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0