The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Slick Willy, KEVINSKI, 68ironhead, tclederman, Gdads51), 111 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,082
Posts1,056,303
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 135
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 135
Fellow Bolters, Yesterday was a fine day for me, I finally was able to get my Burb down off of the jack stands and on the ground. She starts, runs, shifts and stops , all systems go.
Almost 2 years to get her changed from stock to not. 250 6, Offenhauser, 390 Holley, mild cam, split exhaust, T 5 tranny, rearend out of my departed 68 Chevy van, disc brake conversion, and Speedway Motors rear springs and kit, and not to forget 3 inch dropped axle by Sid.
Many thanks to those on this fine site that have helped me, offered advice and encouraged me to keep going!
Now begins the minor body work, slider window redo and paint. Glad I've got Weeds experience to help with the windows!!
In the mean time, I'm goin to drive her as is and enjoy those twin pipes and 5 speed. I haven't decieded if I need to do power steering as she turns easy now. The late model 6 weighs alot less than the huge 228 that I removed.
Thanks again to everyone who helped!!!

Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,031
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,031
pics ????
we need un

good job
I'm next ya know..... this week i hpoe.

Last edited by carolines truck; 10/26/2008 6:19 PM.

Jim & Caroline
The highway is for gamblers, better use your good sense."
Gooday-that's my 1¢ answer due to the lousy economy ~ cause I ain't got - no . mo . doe

Every Shaver | Now Can Snore | Six More Minutes | Than Before ... | Half A Pound for Half a Dollar | Spread On Thin | Above the Collar || BURMA-SHAVE
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,644
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,644
I hear ya talkin' but I don't see any pictures... pix


Woody
Your Brother in Bolthood

My 1951 half-ton 'Ol Red

Save the VINTAGE DOOR ART! Please contribute photos.
Door Art Collection
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 135
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 135
I'll be posting pics soon, promise! Looked at both your projects and read ya'lls post regularly. Good work, both ya!

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 649
Y
'Bolter
'Bolter
Y Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 649
Just wanted to tip my hat to those of you that provide these great photo albums, even with my dial up I still check them out.


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0