| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (CuzzFuzz),
101
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,425 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 19 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 19 | The master cylinder on my '58 Apache will need to be rebuilt/replaced before I can put it back on the road. I was thinking that it would be prudent to use this opportunity to convert it to a dual circuit system. I am looking at this kit from American Classic: http://www.americanclassic.com/images/BR0105-DB.jpg Do I have to install a proportioning valve with this system? Or do I simply plumb the front brakes to one side and the rear brakes to the other side? | | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 769 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 769 | If all you are doing is replacing your original with the unit from Americal Classic; plumb the fronts together and the rears together. Each circut will need a 10# residual valve. The MC may have built in residual valves, in which case you do not need to install inline valves. | | |
| |
| |