| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,624 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 52 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 52 | Help ! Which rear axle bearing is larger on the outside 57 or the 55/56? One measures about 3in. and the other measures about 2 3/4 in. outside, but I can't remember whats what! Getting old ,I think?Thanks for any help. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 52 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 52 | I finally found my own answer at classic chevy site. 55/56 chevy car rear axle bearing is 2.835 O.D.and 57 is 3 in. O.D just thought I'd let you know. Thanks anyway. | | |
| |
| |