The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
7 members (KEVINSKI, Joe H, Charles in CA, MickeyP, Bill Hanlon, Possum, 3800GUY), 131 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,108
Posts1,056,558
Members48,448
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 52
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 52
What is the most cost effective small block gm crate engine I can get 300hp out of with- headers and a descent intake? And where in the world can I get purchase one and not get raped? Dealerships suck.

I am a SUPER novice when it comes to putting a decent package together for my 51 3100- camaro underbelly front and rear.

Motto: Build it myself, or ride the bus- Dealerships can kiss my cahones.

Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 78
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 78
The GM performance parts 330hp 350. I think they're right around 2k.


-----------------------------------
Rollin' Hard
1946 Chevy 1/2 ton
1959 Phord 1/2 ton
2001 Chevy 1/2 ton
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 687
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 687
sswapp: Edelbrock crate 350 320hp 4,888.95
Summit crate 350 350hp 3,195.95. Change your mind yet. popcorn The Truth is Out There (Do like we did build your own)

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 52
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 52
Thanks ya'll,

I'll look into GM Performance parts. The 2k is fine, getting to 3 or 4k- thats not gonna happen, I can rebuild for better.


Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0