| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Gray_Ghost),
87
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,541 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#42032 04/09/2003 5:36 PM | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 52 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 52 | What is the most cost effective small block gm crate engine I can get 300hp out of with- headers and a descent intake? And where in the world can I get purchase one and not get raped? Dealerships suck.
I am a SUPER novice when it comes to putting a decent package together for my 51 3100- camaro underbelly front and rear.
Motto: Build it myself, or ride the bus- Dealerships can kiss my cahones. | | |
#42033 04/09/2003 6:08 PM | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 78 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 78 | The GM performance parts 330hp 350. I think they're right around 2k.
----------------------------------- Rollin' Hard 1946 Chevy 1/2 ton 1959 Phord 1/2 ton 2001 Chevy 1/2 ton
| | |
#42034 04/09/2003 6:39 PM | Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 687 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 687 | sswapp: Edelbrock crate 350 320hp 4,888.95 Summit crate 350 350hp 3,195.95. Change your mind yet. popcorn The Truth is Out There (Do like we did build your own) | | |
#42035 04/09/2003 10:21 PM | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 52 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 52 | Thanks ya'll,
I'll look into GM Performance parts. The 2k is fine, getting to 3 or 4k- thats not gonna happen, I can rebuild for better. | | |
| |
| |