I started putting the glass in the frame this week. The
repainted parts went together well. I didn't or couldn't find any recessed fastener for the bottom track so I used a t-nut and ground the outside
off. After getting the window together I found the recessed area needs to face the door to clear a support on inside of door.
Here is the inside before using
this to attach the Reflectex on the inside
shell I used new weatherstripping from J Carters. I didnt glue in as of yet . I put the window in and clamped it tight to try to set the wetherstripping. Will remove and glue once I get a good reveal. I don't have any before pictures so I would like opinions/options/comments on the outside reveal of weatherstripping
here Should the reveal be more of the same all the way around? Is that the way it looks? Or did I do something wrong? Am I just to anal? Thanks prior
Dan