The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (NAPCOStormTrpr, Lightholder's Dad, Gdads51), 82 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,076
Posts1,056,280
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 615
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 615
I have new hinges and would hate to use the old bolts that are pretty buggered up. I'm sure I can find hex head equivalents but does anyone know of a source for the button head type?

Thanks,

Keith

Last edited by Slickriffs; 03/24/2008 8:03 PM.
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 33
W
New Guy
New Guy
W Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 33
i ran across the same thing, checked all web site venders, so i went with a good hex bolt. does not match top hinge bolts but will have to do for now


1955 CHEVY 3600 TF
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 615
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 615

I looked thru some industrial catalogs here at work yesterday and found various types of button head bolts..some for allen wrench..so I'll come up with something rounded...off the top of your head do you recall what size bolt that was?

tx

keith


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0