| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (MickeyP, MRMEROTH11, Gdads51, TexasJim50, 2-Ton, Southerntruck, Ponchogl, JW51, Shaffer's1950, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,378 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 33 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 33 | Hi Guys: I have a 1952 GMC 1/2 5 window. I LOVE this truck....but to get to the point, the master cylinder appears to need rebuilt. They list 2 different kits for that year. As I am driving the truck daily I don't want to take the master cylinder off twice (Once to identify, and again when the kit comes to rebuild) Is there any way I can tell which kit it takes without taking it off? Terry1218 | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 | Send the link for those MC
~Jim
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 Riding in the Passing Lane | | Riding in the Passing Lane Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 | Napa catalog shows just one for 52. Part #33 1 1/4 in. dia. 53 shows the same one for manual brakes & a different one for power. They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing. 1972 Chevy c10 Cheyenne SuperIn the Gallery Forum | | |
| |
| |