The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (51sub), 128 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,125
Posts1,056,338
Members48,440
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#30835 04/30/2004 12:01 AM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 85
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 85
Aloha, I'll be putting airshocks on my Burb and was wondering if anyone else has and can provide me a part #, I'm just being lazy, I could remove one and measure the expanded and compressed dimensions and then root thru the NAPA books but hey, if someone can help it would be great!!! Aloha nui loa

#30836 05/02/2004 2:28 AM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 85
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 85
Aloha I guess, OK I got some energy and had to measure 1 of mine, if any of youse is interested NAPA p/n MA793 is the one that works, installed and work fine


Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0