The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Bill Hanlon, Southerntruck, Otto Skorzeny, 1955 1 Series, fonz8261, 1 invisible), 121 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,113
Posts1,056,279
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#30505 03/01/2002 3:33 PM
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3
HI,
I've got a C20 Dana COIL spring rear with posi & 3.54 gear out of a 70 Suburban. I haven't come across anything like this before (usually see leaf rears with 3.54's) so I just wondered if anyone had an idea how rare it is and what a estimated price range for it could be. Thanks!

#30506 03/01/2002 6:09 PM
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 26
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 26
All 4x4's then had leaf spring with all the gear combos offered. As far as 2wd trucks, I think that leaf springs were a option on the 10 and 20 series, not sure about the 30 series. I have had two c-20's. One had a Dana rear, not sure of the gears, but I think they were 4:11's, the other was a corperate rear with 4:57 gears. Both trucks had coil springs.


1942 Chevy G7104 1.5 ton 4x4
1946 Willys CJ-2A

Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0