| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#29760 06/22/2004 2:32 AM | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 108 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 108 | I just rebuilt a 235. Got it started. But, there is a popping sound coming thru the carb. It is steady, but not a consistant popping. Anyone know what that might be? My best guess is that the valves may need to be adjusted again. Help | | |
#29761 06/22/2004 2:39 AM | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 1,096 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 1,096 | Yeah , I did this once , had the valves too tight. Go through them again (hot) and see how it runs. | | |
#29762 06/22/2004 2:41 AM | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 108 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 108 | Sounds great. I'll give that a shot and see. I adjusted them cold, as it was the first start up. Thanks for the info. | | |
| |
| |