| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,258 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#25257 05/17/2005 4:45 AM | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 33 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 33 | Hey everyone~ I just spent the last 7 hours under my 36 chevy making the cross member that is going to hold that tailshaft of the TH-350 that is mated to a chevy 305 V8. I figured now would be a good time to pull the master cylinder and make new lines.... a previous owner of the truck already got into this thing and changed alot of things around, I feel that might be the case with this MC. the only numbers I can find left on the MC is "A1382" does anybody know where / what this thing came out of. it's an old cast piece with the pivot point for the brake peddle built into the unit... it has only one brake line going to it that exits directly rear of the MC. please help ~Mykk | | |
#25258 05/17/2005 5:03 AM | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | sounds like the usual MC on any old GM - can you post a picture of it?
Bill | | |
#25259 05/18/2005 4:57 AM | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 33 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 33 | Ya know, I took care of it... I took the unit down to the auto parts store I used to work at and matched it up using pictures in the brake parts illustared guide... I got a rebuild kit and it's done... thanks for the help though | | |
| |
| |