The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny), 127 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,094
Posts1,056,465
Members48,443
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 102
T
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
T Offline
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 102
Hi All,
Where "bullet" side mounted tail lights an original accessory for a '54 3100 panel?


All the best, Ted
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
Yes, and it came with dual filament bulbs for use as turnsignal/brake/tail.

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 102
T
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
T Offline
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 102
THANK YOU.
Just one more item to find. Does any one have a pair for sale?
I will post this request in the SWAP section


All the best, Ted
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 5,152
O
Cruising in the Passing Lane
Cruising in the Passing Lane
O Offline
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 5,152
Be ready to pay for them... When you see a good set on eBay they will go for more than $100 and sometimes a lot more.

I have two pair that are NOT for sale. Paid about $80 at a swap meet for a set that aren't very nice, and got the other set off a arts truck I paid a bit more for.

Chevs of the 40s sells reproduction sets.


1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more...
It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble...
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,519
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,519
The taillights from a '39 chev. pass. car are the same. I have a couple sets around here also. if i can find them ill sell a set. Probably take an evening or two of digging around

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,254
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,254
If Ted isn't interested, I would be.

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 53
O
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
O Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 53

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 2
R
Junior Member
Junior Member
R Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 2
Hi. can anyone tell me how to install haedlight rings. I got a set from jim carter, and the clip just don't fit in the top of the bucket. am i not doing it right, It's killing me!! HELP!!!

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 466
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 466
I just saw some new ones (LEDs) in TRUCK BUILDER Mag. I think they were on the back cover (maybe). You can get stainless or primed. An ad for all kinds of Chevy lights. Don't remember which company.
I got a free '51 1-Ton panel that cost me $100 to have it towed to my place just to get a set of those little jewels ;~) Good rear fenders too, bonus!

Buddy


"Keep the shiny side up....."
'50 GMC Suburban
'55 1st Chevy Pickup
http://community.webshots.com/user/buddyinak
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,254
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,254
When I grow up, I want to move to the central coast!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jim Carter's has em new here Jim Carter\'s catalog page $175.00 a pair


Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0