Has anyone got a photo, link, Accessory manual, etc. that shows the jack originally furnished with the '41 - '46 series 1/2 Ton pickup?

The 1941 Chevrolet Data Book simply list a 2500-lb. capacity jack lowered height 8 1/16" and raised height of 14 1/16".

The '29-'54 Master Parts and accessories catalog list a 3000-lb Axle Type Jack PN# 3690652 in section 8.820 but I think this is for a 3/4 Ton.

Brad has an original jack depicted on his site which I think is probably correct.

There is a jack currently being offered on ebay, that is being represented as period correct, but I've found nothing to substantiate that. This particular jack is a cog and wheel looking gizmo and would seem to be a real bear to operate

Thanks in advance,

Don


My 1941 in the Stovebolt Gallery
My Photo Album


But I tried, didn't I? ... At least I did that. RP McMurphy
The past belongs to the future...but only the present can preserve it.
Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler art of leaving things undone.