| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Donf, Goach2, Otto Skorzeny, cmayna, Joe H, Wally / Montana, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
89
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,307 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 48 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 48 | OK, I give up. I bought a dimpled fender with the brilliant idea of using a side mount carrier for the 51 Chevy 3100 I'm trying to finish up for my dad. The problem, as I'm betting you all know is that I can't seem to find any of the actual carrier mounts for the bed. Does anyone know who might carry an aftermarket repop, or who might have some plans so that I can build my own? It looks like americanclassic.com used to have them, but they were apparently discontinued. I already put up a post in the "parts wanted" section of the forum, so maybe I'll get lucky, eh? Thanks! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 863 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 863 | | | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 42 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 42 | I made my own. Send me youe e-mail and I'll send you a picture. I have an original that I can also send a picture. [email protected] | | | | | Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 48 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 48 | Thanks a bunch, guys! Much appreciated... Chris | | |
| |
| |