The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 129 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,115
Posts1,056,292
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 48
R
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 48
OK, I give up. I bought a dimpled fender with the brilliant idea of using a side mount carrier for the 51 Chevy 3100 I'm trying to finish up for my dad. The problem, as I'm betting you all know is that I can't seem to find any of the actual carrier mounts for the bed. Does anyone know who might carry an aftermarket repop, or who might have some plans so that I can build my own? It looks like americanclassic.com used to have them, but they were apparently discontinued. I already put up a post in the "parts wanted" section of the forum, so maybe I'll get lucky, eh? Thanks!

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 863
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 863
TxLaTx has plans....


My GMC has a bad case of ship fitters disease!
GMC: Get More Cash...
1958 GMC
1956 Chevy 1500 Hydraulic Dump Truck
1952 Chevy 1700 3-Ton Firetruck

My Webshots photos
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 42
R
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
R Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 42
I made my own. Send me youe e-mail and I'll send you a picture. I have an original that I can also send a picture.
[email protected]

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 48
R
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 48
Thanks a bunch, guys! Much appreciated... Chris


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0