| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 21 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 21 | Does anyone know of a supplier for a set of brake lines for a 62 K20? If possible, I want to avoid having a shop bend new lines, as I think it will be more cost effective to buy a set and install them myself. I've tried all the usual sites - including inline tube - without success. Thanks. Kyle
I wouldn't recommend drugs, alcohol, and violence to anyone...but they've worked well for me.
| | |
| |
| |