I got an email last night from a fellow Stovebolter about a 56 1/2 ton about 85 miles from my house. I've been looking for exactly that for a while now. So I called the number of the Stovebolter who emailed me and he kindly gave me the number of the guy in Texas who had the truck. Ten minutes later I talked to the owner who told me he had put in a lot of work in the truck -- 79 Z28 front clip, pdb, ps, 3.79 posi rearend, etc. Says bring him $1000 cash and its mine. Needless to say, I was on the road this morning at 7:30 AM. Truck looks really good. Work has been well done. Needs final bodywork and paint. I also brought home a TH350 tranny and 305 that needs a new cam and rering (I hope). I'll send Peg som pictures in the next day or so. I've posted Spunky for sale in the For Sale section. Sparky will be finished in the next month or so and then I'll get on the 56. Right now, I'm all smiles. BTW, I will accept a 350 or 327 in trade on Spunky.