The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (5 Window 9434, Jon G, John Dlugos, jmoore, moparguy), 96 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,120
Posts1,056,325
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#218091 10/20/2006 4:32 AM
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 46
G
New Guy
New Guy
G Offline
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 46
My '53 GMC is missing some parts due to a fender bender in the past. I have looked at many sites that have fenders, grilles, hood parts, etc. but I can't find any mention of the parts I need. One is a black painted piece of sheet metal that was in between the radiator and the fender. It bolted to the rounded grille wrap-around that has the GMC logo on it, and to the radiator support. I am also missing a bracket that comes out between the radiator and this piece. Any help appreciated as I want to start putting things back together.


1953 GMC half-ton
#218092 10/20/2006 11:43 AM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,115
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,115


1951 GMC 1 Ton Flatbed -- It is finally on the road and what a great time I have driving it!
1951 1 Ton Completed


My Chevy Master 4 Door is on the Road!
#218093 10/20/2006 7:25 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
Extreme Gabster
Extreme Gabster
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
The reason we have a "Swap Meet" section is to put people who need parts in contact with people who have parts and vice versa.


"It's just a phase. He'll grow out of it." Mama, 1964

1956 Chevy 1/2-ton 3100
1953 Chevy 6100 "The Yard dog"
1954 GMC Suburban Now with a new proud owner.

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0