The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
7 members (Gray_Ghost, dt235sd, Steelonsteel, Nick in Manitou, frogfarmer, Bill Hanlon, mick53), 103 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,268
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#206369 04/20/2006 1:11 AM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 738
F
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
F Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 738
I just got a new dome light, with chrome trim ring and lenz and bulb for $10 on ebay. I have been looking to buy one for a month or so. I love Ebay! Anyway, I had to tell someone!

Kyle


"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - George S. Patton

My Machine
#206370 04/20/2006 1:21 AM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 58
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 58
Yea ebay is great I read they are getting sued over the "buy it now" thing, some guy said he invented it and ebay stole the idea from him. So that might not last too long. Either way I have found alot of stuffon ebay for all my cars.


1950 3100
1980 "Vette"
2005 Mustang GT
http://community.webshots.com/user/jlr1516
#206371 04/21/2006 2:29 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 112
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 112
I've got some pretty good stuff on ebay at some pretty good prices,but now I'm having trouble with ebay trying to overcharge me for items I have listed to sell.They have try'd for a week to convince me that there right on how much I owe but when I try and tell them that some items listed on my account are not mine they just send me a duplicate message showing my account and what I owe!Its getting kind of old!I hope they can get it straight but I figure I will end up having to pay all of it anyway,probably gonna close my account after this episode and that sucks,because I have allways had good dealins with ebay and like I said have got'n some pretty cool stuff fairly reasonable. If anybody list anything on ebay to sell make sure you pay attn. to your account before,during and after the sell as much as possible,and if anything does show up that you dont believe you are responsible for get ready for the big run around,I cant even get a live help link to stay on line with me for more than a minuite before dropping out!Woops!sorry for hijacking your post Knox,just a little t'd off about the whole deal right now! Y'all have a good day


1949 Styleline Special
1972 K5 Blazer
#206372 04/21/2006 8:25 PM
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 990
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 990
Another great topic for the greasy spoon!


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0