Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,306 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 310 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 310 | lots of work, but I think it was worth it. Must be a "Peggy Job" again Thank you | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 323 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 323 | Truck'26- Nice page, truck and writing. When I looked in through the Gallery page though, I couldn't find it. I went in through your signature line link. My next read will be, Searching for Old Bolt Heaven Sabrina | | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 310 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 310 | Yeah I noticed that my server is off line, they are having a growth problem. It's a new company that brings wireless fast internet to 40 plum ( 40 miles for anything and plum in the middle of nowhere) and now their server can't take the action. At least I have a discount for this month, thanks for telling.
CU Richard | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,081 Authorized Pest | | Authorized Pest Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,081 | Well, Richard/Sab thanks. I just finished up the last four gallery pages. I'm going to add in the March new additions now ... thought I'd get the cart before the horse for a change.
I need some help - if someone can give a little hand.
I need to sort those last few years - starting with the 60-66 page.
I need someone to pull out Light Trucks -- Pickups, Canopies, 'Burbs and Panels
and then
Medium & Heavy Trucks -- Flatbeds, Dumps, Cab-Overs, Firetrucks, etc.
Even if someone just takes ONE year and does it ... I can go with that. At least the one year would be complete and I can keep moving on as -- either someone helps out ... or I get a round toit -- and Richard knows how hard those are to come by.
Let me get a-filing now.
Peg
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804"Charlie" - The Stovebolt FlagshipIn the Gallery"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill | | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 310 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 310 | Hi Peg, I'm at it starting tomorrow morning and I start in 1972 so if someone can leave me a note where they stopped, so I'm not working back too far. Hi Sab, they changed my website address without notice it is now http://users.shockware.com/rosielle/ and I'll have to change it everywhere and I'll have to ask Peggy to change it on the Bolt in Saga's and in my bolts page (please Peg ??) Thanks Richard Isn't life fun and do computers help a lot :mad: | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,081 Authorized Pest | | Authorized Pest Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,081 | Rich, Man that stinks about the link change. Fixed your Gallery page and added it to the Saga page. On the sorting, you are the only one to offer to help so far. If you want to work backwards from '72, that's fine. John got as far as '55.2 - '59. But we didn't do the '18 - '35 trucks. There are so few in there (as you well know) I wasn't sure if John wanted to do those. But it makes sense to be consistent. And surprising how many big trucks we have listed in those years. I think these extra "words" will help when someone Googles in the site, too. Should pull up more big trucks, panels, COEs, if that's what they are searching for. Computers are fun. I'll have to forward you a great smiley face that Squeeze sent me yesterday when I threatened to throw the computer out the window. We may need to add him to our Instant Graemlins for those Bolters who break down and have to call in the IT Shortbus Peg
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804"Charlie" - The Stovebolt FlagshipIn the Gallery"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | maybe you wanted to throw it out cuz it talked back? [img]http://mars.ark.com/~squeeze/stuff/pow.gif[/img] or cuz it went [img]http://mars.ark.com/~squeeze/stuff/looky.gif[/img] goofy?
Bill | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,081 Authorized Pest | | Authorized Pest Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,081 | It wouldn't do what I told it!
Peg
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804"Charlie" - The Stovebolt FlagshipIn the Gallery"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,081 Authorized Pest | | Authorized Pest Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 5,081 | Well, thanks to Richard (Truck '26) ... they are all done.
If any of the trucks are in the wrong place, just let us know and we'll move them.
Thanks for the big help Richard. I could not have done it (plus we found a few things to fix!! -- no surprise there).
Cheers, Peg
~ Peggy M 1949 Chevrolet 3804"Charlie" - The Stovebolt FlagshipIn the Gallery"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill | | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 310 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 310 | You all have been helping me, the least thing I could do is give some spare time back. Thanks for all the work Peggy and John (and the crew behind the scenes, you are unnoticed but not unappreciated)
Thanks Richard | | |
| |