The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Otto Skorzeny, rfs56trk, Bill Hanlon, 1 invisible), 81 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,119
Posts1,056,313
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#189430 09/14/2005 12:43 AM
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 703
J
Jed
Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
J Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 703
About a year ago, I noticed what appeared to be the front end of a large AD truck near you.

It's in the shed right there at the end of the dirt road going into your place.

Have you ever seen it, know what it is, or stopped and talked to the owner about it?

Just curious... From a distance, it looked like it might be in half decent shape, but it was hard to tell, since I could only see the front???

Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,682
F
Extreme Gabster
Extreme Gabster
F Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,682
Theres a house down on the corner of my road and the county road.. it would be on the left as you first turn off the county road onto my road.

That house has a small barn covered in stucco, haven't ever noticed the doors being open to see whats inside, altho i've seen their horses peeking in the windows from time to time.

If there's an AD truck in there, i've not ever seen it out and about.. altho it looks like your wifes uncle has at least one big AD truck sitting over on his property.


an idea is only stupid if you think about it rationally.
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 703
J
Jed
Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
J Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 703
Fumblin, The house that I'm talking about is the one on the corner of the county road. If I remember correctly, the road comes down beside the barn I'm talking about, and the pasture is out in front, between the barn and the cnty road.

I've only seen the doors open one time. However, during that one glance, I did see what appeared to be a pretty nice looking AD truck in there. I asked around, but no-one knew what I was talking about, as they'd never seen it either.

I'd be curious to know what it is, if you ever find out.

As for the uncle... I don't know about an AD, but he does have a 1.5 or 2 Ton (red) farm truck he bought at a farm auction. However, it's an early 50's blue oval, rather than a bolt.


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0