The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (5 Window 9434, Jon G, John Dlugos, jmoore, moparguy), 96 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,120
Posts1,056,325
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#184716 07/02/2005 3:14 PM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 159
K
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
K Offline
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 159
Hi All,

Just a reminder that the Old Online Chevy Manuals http://chevy.tocmp.com is still active. Also thought I would post here before the Stovebolt server purges my name. Been offshore alot lately.

Take care all and have a safe and Happy 4th of July!

#184717 07/02/2005 3:17 PM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 38
B
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 38
Thanks!
Bill

#184718 07/02/2005 8:43 PM
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 2,193
Insomniac
Insomniac
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 2,193
Hey Keith,
Do you know what's happening with Rusty with the old car manuals project? I scanned a brochure I had (1980 Chev pickups) and emailed it to him. He didn't acknowledge my emails and I still don't see it on the web site. It took a while to scan it as he wants it hi-res. My email has a 5MB limit on attachments, so I had to send it in multiple emails.

I have a brochure for 1980 GMC pickups, but I am not going to spend time scanning and emailing it if it's just going to be ignored.


Gord 🇨🇦
----
1954 1/2 ton 235 4 speed
#184719 07/02/2005 9:29 PM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 159
K
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
K Offline
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 159
Hi Gord,

Do know Rusty gets overwhelmed more than I do with new material. He does have a few folks that help with the site. Sometimes it takes months to get to information that has been sent. Then it has to be formated, resized and a/or page(s) made for it all. Very time intensive. Besides, the Old Car Manual Project which the Old Online Chevy Manuals is part of is the largest depository of free car manuals online. This is all put together by about 5 people on the planet with the support of all the folks who take the time to send material.

Plus it is summer. Time to do lots of things outdoors. I have slowed down some due to losing some info (computer crapped out) and job promotion on boat which means more paperwork for me. Winter time is the best for getting data online. Lots of free time.

Hope this sheds some light to your question. Given some time, Rusty will have your submission online.

Have a Great and Safe 4th of July.


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0