The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Barry Martak, Wally / Montana), 167 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,088
Posts1,056,416
Members48,443
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 122
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 122
I was flipping the remote the other night and there was a special on the Country Music channel about Terry Clark. Since she's nice on the eyes I watched a little of it and the first music video they showed "I've got better things to do" had a nice '54 pickup in it. Didn't get to watch much more of the show as we had to go somewhere. I'll bet there's more old trucks in Country music videos then any other type of movie/video.

Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 175
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 175
I bet you're right.


Gravity - It's not just a good idea, it's the law.
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 41
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 41
I saw a 63 chevy in the video for "Rough and ready" by Trace Adkins and i saw a 65 or 66 in the video for "Some beach" on CMT the other day. The 63 looked really rough and the 65/66 looked like it had run into a pole but they were still stovebolts. cool


Joe K.

1963 Chevy Stepside
350 with 3 on the tree.
1960 Chevy Bel Air
35k original miles
1991 GMC Syclone #1557
1992 GMC Typhoon #0261

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0