The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Charles in CA, IHPWR, Otto Skorzeny, 1955 1 Series), 155 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,107
Posts1,056,225
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#179264 09/21/2004 6:41 PM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 142
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 142
Anyone else go last weekend? I had a blast , sold alot of the items I brought and bought a nice hood and a new front bed panel.The AD stuff I had sold the first day , not too many people were selling AD parts.

#179265 09/21/2004 7:34 PM
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Hey, I thought that you were suspose to give away your AD stuff,, nope, could not make it, too many birthday parties to attend but they usually have a lot of stuff there, I wonder what is the next event that we all might get together,,Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.

#179266 09/21/2004 7:39 PM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 384
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 384
Yup went with a buddy--had a good time and picked up a few things--not much AD-ur right--lot of vetts though--seemed like most of the older trucks that were there were pretty much rust buckets--went on saturday early--may have got better as time wore on. wink


Buzz'n Half Dozen
#179267 09/21/2004 8:43 PM
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 543
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 543
Picked up an El Camino in Illinois this past weekend, so Arlington wasn't in the cards this year! However, Chickasha IS!


Pessimist - Sees glass as half-empty. Optimist - Sees glass as half-full. Gov't- Sees glass and takes it from you because you have a glass.
Political Correctness: A philosophical belief system bereft of common sense and logic, that supports and rewards ignorance and stupidity.

#179268 09/22/2004 2:44 AM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 142
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 142
The next swap meet is in Fort Worth in November, which used to be at the ballpark, Dean Earhart put's it on. I am getting ready now for Cruisin the Coast show in Biloxi.

#179269 09/22/2004 3:23 AM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
Extreme Gabster
Extreme Gabster
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 7,438
That's great news about the "Dallas" meet. I figured they'd have it in Ennis like the summer one. I just posted it in the "Events" forum with a web link. cool


"It's just a phase. He'll grow out of it." Mama, 1964

1956 Chevy 1/2-ton 3100
1953 Chevy 6100 "The Yard dog"
1954 GMC Suburban Now with a new proud owner.

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0