The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Gray_Ghost), 87 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,105
Posts1,056,541
Members48,448
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#171817 12/17/2004 4:39 PM
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,745
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,745
This might be gone since the paper is a few days old but who knows. This sounds nice for someone. I will just quote the add. No, it is not mine. This should be in central CA not far from me, judging by the area code, so I could go look if someone was interested.

55 CHEVROLET TRUCK
V8, AT, Big Window, Ready for Paint, $3,500 (925) 686-1206


54 3100 with 235
62 flatbed dump C60 with 261
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
another one looking for paint, what is the deal in Calif?


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,745
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,745
Can't expect a $3,500 truck with a nice paint job. But, generally I think it is a standard thing to say if the old paint looks like crap. I bet it is in primer or something. It sounds like a good chunk of money but aren't the big window ones the more popular?


54 3100 with 235
62 flatbed dump C60 with 261
#171820 12/17/2004 10:44 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,554
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,554
Depends on the buyer,some people prefer the small window.

Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 175
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 175
I never fully appreciated windows until I tried to pull out into traffic from a convienience store near my house that is located on the bend of a road.
Talk about a blind spot!
Roll down window...
Stick head out window...
put her in first and go go go.
Those 216's can really get up in a hurry if you need em to wink


Gravity - It's not just a good idea, it's the law.
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,554
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,554
I use mirrors.

Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 175
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 175
Damned mirror vibrates so much about all I can see is day or night.


Gravity - It's not just a good idea, it's the law.

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0