| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,625 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 523 Member | | Member Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 523 | | | | | | Joined: Aug 2002 Posts: 221 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Aug 2002 Posts: 221 | Thanks for that link J.H.
I agree---these are all great old trucks. Nice to see!
Geo. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | nice,,thanks for posting,,,regards,,Fred Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 1,096 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 1,096 | Great site ,, thanks Jim ,,  | | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 523 Member | | Member Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 523 | When I'm this sick I spend most of the day surfin' and seein' Dr's
Happy to share what I've found
Glad you guys like em | | | | | Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 1,586 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 1,586 | Holy [censored] Jim,I'm impressed! Don't Bedfords' have a engine very similar to a 235 Chevy? Isn't Bedford associated with GM Europe? | | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 523 Member | | Member Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 523 | Yup GM has been pretty good at giving everyone else in the world somewhat less for their hard earned money
And since people here were dumb enough to buy a truck with a car motor they knew they could get away with it.
Ask our Bolters to the north about flathead motors way past they were junked here | | |
| |
| |