The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (49nut, Otto Skorzeny), 84 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,087
Posts1,056,337
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 578
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 578
I made a bumper sticker, but the rain washed it off. It said,
"No power steering, no power brakes, no ABS, no GPS, no automatic transmission, no engine management computer, and the only airbag involved is the driver!"


"Happiness equals reality minus expectations" - Tom Magliozzi
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 1,159
N
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
N Offline
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 1,159
Jimbo ... that's pretty good. I'll see if I can fit it all on a sticker.

I haven't told Tony M yet but I used his Hotel Stovebolt to make a sticker ... you can check out any tme you like but you can never leave. John thought I should change it to you will never leave.

If I need to shorter your's ... what should I put? Definitely keeping the "airbag" of course.

Thanks,
Peg


~ One of many.
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,725
J
24601
24601
J Offline
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,725
Yeah, Jim, Buddy, that's not a bumper sticker, that's a bumper novel. Good start, though... wink

Thanks,
John


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 66
T
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
T Offline
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 66
How about that new Stovebolt bumper sticker just for bolters in New York. It reads "Run Hillary RUN!"

Republican 'bolters can put it on the front bumper of their trucks, and Democratic 'bolters can put it on the rear bumper.

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 578
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 578
'bolter #1 has full editorial and artistic control.


"Happiness equals reality minus expectations" - Tom Magliozzi
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 4,066
Do you have a Christmas sale with everything 90% off?


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0