| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,327 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 578 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 578 | I made a bumper sticker, but the rain washed it off. It said, "No power steering, no power brakes, no ABS, no GPS, no automatic transmission, no engine management computer, and the only airbag involved is the driver!"
"Happiness equals reality minus expectations" - Tom Magliozzi
| | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 1,159 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 1,159 | Jimbo ... that's pretty good. I'll see if I can fit it all on a sticker.
I haven't told Tony M yet but I used his Hotel Stovebolt to make a sticker ... you can check out any tme you like but you can never leave. John thought I should change it to you will never leave.
If I need to shorter your's ... what should I put? Definitely keeping the "airbag" of course.
Thanks, Peg
~ One of many.
| | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,724 24601 | | 24601 Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,724 | Yeah, Jim, Buddy, that's not a bumper sticker, that's a bumper novel. Good start, though... Thanks, John
~ John A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult. 1949 Chevrolet 3804In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum1973 IH 1310 Dump1963 Kaiser M38A12001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley) | | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 66 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 66 | How about that new Stovebolt bumper sticker just for bolters in New York. It reads "Run Hillary RUN!"
Republican 'bolters can put it on the front bumper of their trucks, and Democratic 'bolters can put it on the rear bumper. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 578 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 578 | 'bolter #1 has full editorial and artistic control.
"Happiness equals reality minus expectations" - Tom Magliozzi
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | Do you have a Christmas sale with everything 90% off? Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | |
| |
| |