| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Woodcmiami),
86
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,513 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 Sir Searchalot | | Sir Searchalot Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 | I can not find weatherstrip of whatever goes in Division Bar on roll up side. I have the vent side. My division Bar is just metal inside on roll up side. Please give vendors and their part number. I have looked at them all and find complete division bar kits only? Is it just wiskers in there? Would love to have pixs of your D bar!!!! (sounds dirty)
Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn | | | | | Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 92 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 92 | | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 Sir Searchalot | | Sir Searchalot Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,983 | Please give part No., I don't see/know what I need.
Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 58 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 58 | Classic Parts of America (Chevy Duty) 1-800-741-1678. Part number is 03-406, Division Bar Relining felt. Comes in a roll and you put it in with weather srip adhesive. I just rebuilt both of my windows on my 57 and Im still not right in the head. Who was the psycho who designed those assemblies. My hands are still cut up from removing them and puuting them back in. | | |
| |
| |